October 2, 2006

She says I wanna do right, but not right now.

The weekend was a success and I accomplished everything on my list of “to do’s” with the exception of going to the gym. Shocker. Oh, and I haven’t fully fleshed out my “get my life back” plan—I think I’m going to need a couple more weekends and a whole lot more beer for that one.

I’m cranky. Have I mentioned that?

I got my apartment lease renewal in the mail this weekend and my rent will be going up to $1280. And they don’t even know about my A/C, which would make my rent go up to over $1300. $1300+ for a little more than 100 square feet of space?? It just makes me feel nauseous. It’s time to move. And my lease ends at the end of January. Smashing time to find a new place, eh? Crap crap crap CRAP.

Moving to Nashville and living the quiet life is looking better and better to me. I’m going to need something to look up pretty damn soon.

Oh me oh my oh, look at Miss Ohio
She a-runnin’ around with her rag-top down
She says I wanna do right, but not right now
Oh I wanna do right but not right now


Uh, yeah, I've been listening to A LOT of Gillian Welch.

No comments: