November 20, 2006

Happy Shmappy.

Dude . . . I just had to schedule a SuperShuttle pick-up time of 5:30-5:45 a.m. for Wednesday. Holy fifth of Jack, I'm going to need a nap.

I love the SuperShuttle. They're friggin' great. $22 for a trip from Manhattan to JFK?? And that's with gratuity included. LOVE.

I'm SuperExcited (I'm such a tool) about going home . . . even if I have to wake up at the ass-crack of dawn for it. I can't wait for some lounging around, no work, messing with my niece, messing with my Mum, getting my Dad cranky, playing some cribbage, eating and drinking as much as humanly possible in one sitting . . . oh, and the giving thanks stuff. It's going to be superb.

I love this time of year.

Man, I'm a loving SOB tonight, eh?

I don't love the filthy little asshole though. He's still making himself unpleasant. Not. Cool.

OK . . . Wow, this was a lot of nothing. I'm off to watch women rip each other apart and whine about some man who couldn't give a shit.

OOH OOH, and Studio 60 is on, too. Life, well, it just couldn't get any better this evening.

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Um...you're not watching the Giants game tonight?!? Pff!