December 13, 2006

Mother of a hangover: TK

I desperately need to downsize—in all areas of my life.

I had a clothing situation again yesterday. Wore pants I really should have retired about 3 or 4 years ago. MUST GET RID OF BAD CLOTHING. (I won't say it again, Muggy.) The problem being that I pound things into dust before giving them up. Relationship anyone? I’m a catch!

REALLLY need to apply this downsizing to my chocolate consumption. I’ve been particularly good at avoiding said demon these last couple of weeks but all of that hard work fell thru last night whilst doing the smidgen of freelance work that I actually completed. Pathetic, people. Pathetic.

Before I go any further, I’d like to give everyone a heads up that they need to book early at Muggy’s Penthouse of Joy. It’s fully booked into next week.

BOOKINGS:
Wednesday: Miss. Miller
Thursday: Miss. Miller
Friday: Miss. Sister and Miss. Cris
Saturday: Miss. Sister and Mr. Sister’s Boyfriend
Sunday: loneliness, heartache, overwhelming sadness

But I’m trying not to look to Sunday too quickly. As this weekend is going to be friggin’ awesome. F.R.I.G.G.I.N.’. awesome. Sister (S) and Sister’s Boyfriend (SB) will be in town . . . and where S and SB go, the bucketfuls of Miller Lite are sure to follow. [S and SB read: If I see that crap at my place, you’ll be bathing in it in the morning.] No seriously, good times, oh, they will ah roll.

OK . . . no time to finish this train of thought (yes, that’s what it was . . . at some point). Must run downtown for a haircut. Coming soon: Super Sexy Muggy w/Bangs. Or should I say, "Superer"?

No comments: