March 12, 2007

Mr. Ness

Hot damn, you're friggin' smart. Nice bloggage. You've been added, my friend. You've been added.

AND I'm terribly sorry to have missed your birthday shenanigans Saturday night. A belated happy birthday to you! Are you and my niece kind of like soulmates since you share the same birthday weekend AND pieces of my heart? I'm pretty sure you are. I'm pretty sure you are.

I just repeated two phrases twice. I just repeated two phrases twice. Apparently I can't stop. Apparently . . .

Sorry.

2 comments:

JCN said...

This section of heart isn't big enough for the two of us. We shall fight dominance.

I hope her birthday was as nice, and as filled with barbecue, as mine.

Kath said...

Not possible. At least not the bbq part. I finally poohed pork (as opposed to pulled pork) on Wednesday. Yes, that's four days after Saturday. You were missed, MK.