April 12, 2007

SO much to say, so little time . . .

I spent $270 on shoes this morning. Within 10 minutes. Fucking. A.

But they’re beautiful looking shoes. Of course, I won’t be POSITIVE of their glory until they arrive (in 4-7 business days).

I have a serious problem. I just cleared off that credit card. (Dammit.)

In other news, this weather is super-great. My pants were completely soaked from the ass down this morning for a good hour. (I’m still wearing my pee pants! –Anyone? Anyone?) After a lot of complaining and borrowing of a co-worker’s space heater, all was as it should be — dry ass and all. The soggy mood did contribute to $300 worth of online shopping BUT we were moving on . . .

Random thoughts (I spit on transitions.):

1. Banc Cafe (30th and 3rd, I believe) has amazing Pomegranate martinis. (And a variety of mens of the suit persuasion, Kath. Shall we wingman it there? Although, do we really want a suit? Am I right? Is anyone still reading this crap?) Had a few of them (martinis, not mens) last night while discussing too many issues to count. I love that I don’t need to invest in a therapist as my friends and I all act as each other’s.

2. Heading to Boston this weekend to see Teri’s band play. I’ve never been to Boston. I plan to rip shit up. (Of course, I'm mostly just going to see the inside of a bar but that does sound like an amazing weekend in my book.)

3. Have discovered that I analyze everything to a pulp. Shocker. Yet, it’s so highly amusing.

4. Holy Parentheses, Batman.

1 comment:

JCN said...

There's a 3rd Avenue?