June 22, 2007

OOH ooh!

MTV's Unplugged is back!

Cris: Bon Jovi is up first! (Tonight at 8)

I must say, I'm looking forward to seeing Mary J. Blige . . . and, it pains me to say, John Mayer (toolbox that he is).

Love Unplugged. Unplugged . . . The State . . . really some of the only MTV shows I can/could watch without wanting to vomit.

(Even though I did get pulled into The Hills last season . . . believe me, that fact hurts my heart.)

(Oh, and then there was The Real World for awhile. Before it became horrible and highly annoying.)

OK, so I've watched a good share of MTV. Especially when living with one youngest sister. I really couldn't get away from it.

"Hey, Katy, what do you want to watch . . . NO, come on!! Stop! Ka . . . wha . . . I don't want to watch this!! . . . wha . . . What are they . . . Who's that . . . What? . . . So, what happened last week that she's now not talking to her? Uh huh? And she slept with HIM? Christ . . . We should order a pizza."

No comments: