June 19, 2007

We don't need no stinkin' patches.

Was just having a conversation with a friend about Rilo Kiley. Specifically what a good string of music you get if you put them into Pandora. Tis pretty good so far, I must say.

And, OF COURSE, the mention of Rilo Kiley immediately made me think of Troop Beverly Hills . . . possibly one of my (and Katy’s – Sarah, were you a fan?) favorite movies when I was a wee bit. Saw this movie SO many friggin’ times. It rocks it. (The link between Rilo Kiley and said awesome movie would be Jenny Lewis – lead child actress in movie, lead singer in Rilo Kiley.)







Did anyone else watch this movie? Was it just a Raising Kain thing? I wouldn't be surprised.

Katy: Next time you get your ass up here to visit moi, we’re buying this movie and playing this drinking game.

No comments: