July 21, 2007

Wait, what just happened?

Holy Headache, Batman.

Last night = Yankees game, a lot of beer. One hot dog. No prior lunch experience.

Now normally I wouldn't think of becoming drunk off of Miller Lite and Budweiser, but I was enjoying America's favorite pastime and all. I think I watched a total of 5 minutes of the game. And I'm pretty sure minute 2 consisted of me screaming "Take off your pants!!" when A-Rod was up . . . if you know what I mean.

All Class, All The Time.

The times, they were a fun. The group I went with were mainly cops. Remind me to never date/marry one of them. Fun to hang out with . . . not fun to trust, I would think.

Anyhoo . . . woke up with a lovely little headache. And now I think I'm going to go run off last night and gear up for another night out. Two nights out during a weekend, one tired Mugwatch makes.

BUT, in a way, I think I'm celebrating. Think I'm accepting a job offer on Monday. Think this one is going to jumpstart the career a little bit (or at least revitalize it).

Thinking too much. Must go zone out . . . and then eat leftover pizza. Mmmmmmm . . .

2 comments:

JCN said...

In the news business, that is called "burying the lede."

mugwatch said...

In the Mugwatch business, that is called "being a jackass."

Hey, I have to put all of the important info at the end for the quiz portion of the party later on.