September 12, 2007

Truly outrageous

Just shared some fabulous childhood memories with Betsy, over IM . . . because we're terribly busy.

Um, who else remembers this amazing show?



Betsy and I certainly do. And look at the friggin’ Wikipedia on it!

In short: Amazing.

You must read the plot and the bios (more fun than Wiki). Holy depth, Jerrica. Such as (from Wiki):

Pizzazz/Phyllis Gabor (Lead Vocals and Guitarist) — . . . She has been shown to be attracted to both Rio (Jem/Jerrica's paramour) and Sean Harrison (Kimber's off-and-on boyfriend), and grows psychotically angry if rebuffed by either of them.

To quote Betsy: “again, we were NINE.”

It was only on for three years. Can that be right? Three Jemtacular years, if you ask me . . . as you did. I can remember renting the episodes from Blockbuster over and over and over again with the sisters. I'm pretty sure we had lyrics memorized.

I’m totally buying the DVDs . . . and pretending they’re for my niece . . . whenever she comes to visit.

1 comment:

Kath said...

Jemtacular indeed, Synergy. I LOVED that show with every shred of my being. We're totally buying the DVDs. I can't believe it started with marketing dolls. So much depth!