October 16, 2007

Fatty McFatpants

I haven't stopped eating all day. Seriously, I can't be stopped.

One night at the gym and apparently I have the metabolism of . . . of . . . Calista Flockhart?? (Yeah, I don't know . . . I got nothing.)

Although, I did manage to lose a good twenty pounds during the commute to work this morning. I have FINALLY brought my computer in for my IT friendy friend to take a look at . . . as it can't go 5 minutes without crapping out. Of course, I wouldn't have had to lug my damn tower into work had I been able to identify the hard drive upon opening said tower. (Yup, I'm a moron.)

But, believe me, I definitely lost some weight. (Which makes me think . . . perhaps I bring a heavy item from home every time I go to work? Today, my computer. Tomorrow, my TV.) That badass was heavy. And I wouldn't suggest taking the bus whilst transporting a computer. You get . . . looks . . . and stupidity. One women asked me what it was. When I said "a computer" she said "oh! I didn't realize that because it's in a case!" . . . WHAT??? What in the hell kind of computer does she use?? Fucking PC users . . .

Right . . . soooooooo, what I'm saying is, I'm a rockstar. That's pretty much it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You certainly are a rockstar.

Dancin'KT said...

seriously, i can't stop laughing! hahahahahaha. i can just imagine your face when that woman asked, "what is that?" you must of had this look of pure "are you kidding me?!?!" when you said "um, a computer."?!?! ahahahahahah. heh. funny.