October 9, 2007

in the a.m.

It's way past my bedtime. Yet, I haven't hit the sack yet (ha, sack). I got a little carried away downloading music . . . although, I did manage to find one of my favorite recordings (Ryan Adams and Gillian Welch, Helpless, 1999) and have listened to it on repeat for the last 15 minutes or so. And now you can listen to it, too! Here you go. (Please be sure to note the toolbox who drops his bottle. How much do you love THAT guy?) And, say, do you want the entire set from that night in Nashville? Well, here you go.

In other news, after I finished up freelance work (only 2 and a half weeks late with that) I started deleting crap off of my FTP site, as I've been warned that I'm all full up (of crap). I found the files from my old blog. The one that I took down in a state of "why in the hell do I have this up?"-dom. I'll warn you, I'm in that very same state of mind now, too. But I won't take this blog down (LUCKY. YOU.) b/c Cristina would seriously hurt me. I am, however, about to yank down that damn Effbook page. I can't explain it . . . it just freaks me out.

ANYhoo . . . found this when I was looking thru the old, forgotten blog archives. This site still makes me laugh: Poor Anthony.

Found a lot of other crap but it all made me puke . . . so there you go.

Goodnight, people.

3 comments:

Kath said...

no deleting the bloggage, mug. i want stand for it. i'm putting my foot down. yes, you're taller than i am. that doesn't change anything.

Cristina said...

I would hurt you. Foreal. Cuz that's how I roll, yo. Ok, fine. I'm white. I get it.

mugwatch said...

Nope, not taking down any bloggage. Will continue to post random crap to my heart's content.