January 28, 2008

Poopy Poop. I forgot the Poopy Poop.

Ten Things Bugging The Piss Out Of Me:

1. I've broken two drinking glasses in under one week. And one of them was my favorite "Ithaca" one from my sister and bro-in-law.

2. Stepping on a tiny shard of glass from second said drinking glass.

3. Jack's Complete Lack Of Exercise.

4. Being behind. At my job, with freelance, with work for friends. I'm an asshole.

5. An always untidy apartment. Balls.

6. An always full laundry basket. Eff.

7. An always full sink of dirty dishes. Poop.

8. My inability to be on time. Ever.

9. My lack of willpower around anything labeled "ice cream."

10. My horrible excuse for keeping in touch with people.

And that's just ten . . . I totally could have gone on. Now, THAT would make for a hearty and interesting blog, eh? Feel free to play the tiny violins now.

I was supposed to go to bed at 11.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this about Ben?

mugwatch said...

. . . hey . . .

Dancin'KT said...

dude, i broke my favorite drinking glass from ithaca too! but that was actually back during my senior year of college and one of the A-tards that lived above us broke it. I was highly upset especially since the douche bag didn't even say sorry. ugh. ok, that's all i have to say.