April 2, 2008

Dumplings and beer.

I had a pretty vivid dream last night. I was with my older sister and we were at the beach. We were told a tsunami was coming. There were HUGE waves. We scrambled to leave and on the way to safer ground, Sarah insisted we stop to get:
1. Dumplings
2. Beer
3. Ice cream
4. A couple books

I was pretty worried that there wasn’t time to stop, but we did. I dropped a beer on the way out and had to run towards the waves to collect it. I grabbed it and ran back to her. We crossed a NYC street, on our way to my apartment. And we were happy and laughing.

What in the HELL does any of that mean?

(I’m pretty sure I’ve only had dumplings once in my life.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yup. We had dumplings once and you threw them at me. Then you punched me in the face. How was I to know you didn't like dumplings?