August 13, 2008

fo sho.

So . . . I’ve been messing with my blog layout/design today. One would think that I would have some original action going on with this thing, being a “designery sort” and all . . . but no. That’s just too much work. And I’m rather lazy.

I still don’t like what’s going on here but I thought I’d go plain, plain, plain until I decide what to do with it/figure out which template I want to use. Not that I hated my old one . . . weird stuff just happened to it when I “upgraded” in blogspot. Or whatever . . .

None of this fucking matters. I’m just bored as hell.

Check back later for what is sure to be something spectacular.

(And every time I look at the song lyrics below, I want cheese on toast. Damn you, Miss. Nash.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cheese on toast would be PRETTY PRETTY good right about now. Mmmm hmmm. Yup.

And I think you're blog looks lovely.

Unknown said...

I am a grammar dope.