October 21, 2008

Cashews probably aren't great for you in massive quantities, huh?

1. I’m going to the gym tonight for the first time in three weeks. Healthy Muggins 2008 starts today!!

2. I scrubbed my bathroom last night, in lieu of my Mum’s arrival this weekend. Let’s hope I can keep it clean until Friday. (And then there are no rules.) I plan on scrubbing the kitchen SLASH office SLASH wardrobe area tonight. I heart living in a studio. Really. At least I’ll only have the East Wing to worry about for the rest of the week.

3. I’m itching to start drawing again. For fun, not work. I wonder what I’ll start with. Aren’t you on the edge of your seat?

4. There is a plastic bag of peanut M&Ms in my desk drawer (courtesy of the BFFFF who doesn’t know how to keep to oneself chocolate gifts) and they’re ALL I can think about. But Healthy Muggins 2008 is keeping me from reaching on in there and pulling them out. How’s THAT for self-control?? (I think I’m going to have a harder time tonight around the peanut butter cup ice cream in my freezer (courtesy of jerkface).) You people need to stop it!

5. Have I mentioned how excited I am about my Mam coming this weekend????? The plan (in order of “events”):
- couch
- pizza
- wine
- movie
- donuts
- flea market
- tea
- couch
- wine
- dinner
- couch
- wine
- Sarah’s circus
- brunch
- snack
- wine
- dinner
- wine
- movie
- breakfast
- movie
- lunch
- wine
- couch
- dinner
- wine
- cake
That about covers it. (This all, of course, falls under Healthy Muggins 2008. Naturally.)

6. Excellent to see you this afternoon, Goolia. How I’ve missed you, friend. See you in November, poppet.

3 comments:

Liz said...

You forgot to add to your list 'annoying each other by twiddling fingers under each other's nose'!!

Love Mam

mugwatch said...

How did I forget that? Insert that after all "wine" events.

julia said...

i heart you bigtime, mk! til november....