October 10, 2008

Damn, I'm fascinating.

Things I am looking forward to:

1. Anthony Hamilton concert, November 19.
2. Ani DiFranco concert, November 21.
3. Getting back into bed.
4. Sleeping in tomorrow.
5. Making Shepherd’s pie on Sunday.

5 things I am not looking forward to:

1. Being at work for the next 6 hours.
2. Spending another day with this ugly little cold.
3. Doing my laundry.
4. Going through my mail.
5. The bank taking back the $208.14 that has magically appeared in my checking account.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We should call it "Dr. Sheppard's Pie" and have it secretly have sex with other foodstuffs.

Liz said...

Excuse me, but just where is the line: 'Can't wait for my Mam to get to NY to celebrate my birthday;! How rude to forget something as exciting as that! Your Mam XX