October 1, 2008

He'll get his.

1. I’m standing at the bus stop this morning and the pricey $5-a-ride Wall Street bus pulls up. The only other person at the bus stop (Dude A) doesn’t get on and neither do I, but there’s another person (Dude B) running at the bus. The bus driver obviously sees Dude B because he makes no indication to pull away or close the door. Dude B gets to the bus door and before lumbering up the bus stairs, turns to Dude A and says “Thanks for nothing.”

What a guy. Definite Nutsack.

2. I’m so tired of hearing people with money talk about money. Tired. Of. It.

3. Do you think all of the aspartame in all of the Diet Coke I drink is going to kill me? Just wondering.

1 comment:

literating said...

Re: #3, our insides are probably melting furiously ... but also deliciously. We will go down together.