April 24, 2007

Patsy Cline said it best.

There was a sign posted in the entryway of my apartment building about some chick getting mugged at knifepoint in the building right next to mine, this past weekend. She was OK. Her credit cards were taken. The sign was a warning to be careful and attentive of your surroundings when entering the building. Scary stuff.

Yet . . . when my sister was mugged a couple of years ago in our old building, I got a date with a cop out of it. So, really, mugging ain’t all bad, right? Am I right?!

Yup, I’m this much of an ass most of the time.

I best be careful when walking into my apartment building tonight because I’ll be carrying a box with these inside:



I needed rain boots and these were so retarded, I had to have them. I can’t let the muggers get them. Must protect with life.

The other four pairs of shoes I ordered online arrived sometime last week and I definitely lined them up in front of me and told them “I love you all!”

I need help.

In other news, I can barely pay my bills this month. But hey, at least my feet will look fabulous when I declare bankruptcy.

3 comments:

Kath said...

Those boots are HOT. You best hold tightly to them, as I will most certainly steal them while you are sleeping.

Unknown said...

I, also, will steal the boots. I'm not gay.

mwjetta said...

i am gay, and i won't steal your boots. i don't like anything fashionable.