April 23, 2007

Muzak

Totally digging these new CD purchases (a few oldies, but newbies to me):

Amos Lee - Amos Lee (As if Supply and Demand isn't fantastic enough, he had to begin with this self-title shizat.)

Citizen Cope - The Clarence Greenwood Recordings (I heard Sideways before a friend's gig the other week and immediately ordered the album when I got home. Amazing song. Great album.)

Timbaland - Timbaland Presents: Shock Value (You just can't help bobbing your head, yo.)

Ray LaMontagne - Trouble (I finally just bought the friggin' album.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I only have the one Ray LaMontagne song (the title track, "Trouble). The rest of the album any good?

mugwatch said...

Really good. I'll have to get you a copy.

Unknown said...

Sweet. We'll go through our lawyers.

mugwatch said...

My people will be in touch.