June 11, 2007

Hip.Sters.

They're pissed. (In a cool, "but I don't really give a shit" kind of way.)

Please do see the link, within the link, to the original TIME OUT article about our Hipster friends. Or, well, just go to it from here: Why the hipster must die.

ADDITION:
Oh my Hipster, I love this quiz: What’s your hipster dirtbag quotient?

Here was my result:
What's a Moz?
We hate to be the ones that have to break this to you, but unless khaki-colored, baggy cargo pants, Yanni and a pleasant disposition come back into style, you're consigned to a life of unremarkable blandness. We're sorry.

I am totally un-hip.

Like I needed a quiz to tell me that.

1 comment:

Kath said...

as you know, i got the same results. whatevs. at least we're not floral-shirt wearing douches whose sneakers cost more than my haircuts who say things like "i could go for something light, like a ssssorbet." when they're at a fucking bodega and should be inhaling a chipwich like a real man.